WHY PARTICIPATE Hyderabad
Yes, Hyderabad, there's never been a better time for business! And here's why...
- Hyderabad is part of the Park Hyatt family of 40 luxury hotels the world over for the discerning, global travelers.
- Stretching across 32 acres of land, Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad is counted amongst the 16 Exceptional Hotels In India.
- Ananthagiri Hills, Suryalanka Beach, Lambasingi, Papikondalu, Araku Valley, Maredumilli, Koil Sagar, Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, Horsley Hills and Warangal are all favourite getaway destinations for Indian and International tourists
- A 200 key hotel will also be put up by the Varun Group in the new capital by 2022 at Amaravati
- The AP Capital Region Development Authority allotted 24 acres to eight companies to set up 4-star and 5-star hotels in Amaravati.
And there is much, much more to this industry turnaround!
- For instance, after seeing a single digit growth for almost a decade, Hospitality sector is steadily moving to double digits.
- With demand outpacing supply, the hospitality sector is expected to see 9.5% RevPAR
- Major investment in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, & Chennai; they account for 65% of demand
- According to NRAI, the food services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% to reach INR 4981.3 billion in 20201
There's business to be gained and fresh markets for you to explore. Which is great news for the industry and for you!
Cross Industry visitor profile
- Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, Caterers, Food Service Professionals
- Purchase Managers from Independent and Multiple Format Retailers
- Purchase Managers for Hotel and Restaurant Equipment and Supplies
- Food and Beverage Directors / Managers
- Hospitality Interiors Specifiers
- Hotel Supplies Dealers / Stockists
- Food & Drink Manufacturers & Processors
- Bartenders / Sommeliers / Sous Chefs
- Food Court Retailers / e-Retailers / General Retailers
- Brand Ambassadors / Owners / Agents / Dealers
- Wine & Spirit Brokers, Wine Clubs
- High Net Worth Consumers
- Chefs / Restaurant Managers / Bar Managers Purchasing / Merchandising Managers / Buyers
- Importers, Distributors
- Wholesalers, Regional Traders